22000 kilos approx
Yanmar 110 h.p. 3200 rpm
6 + 4 persons
M551 VERA Nordic
The M55 VERA Nordic is the flagship yacht in the concept line of semi-classic wheelhouse cruisers for long-distance cruising with a small crew.
The boat will have a simple neoclassical interior with painted surfaces and minimal teak wood trim, the deck will be painted or non-slip for ease of maintenance. Welded aluminum alloy deck or vacuum formed sandwich composite deck.
The rigging will be basic and simple, but sufficient to sail safely with minimal repair or maintenance issues, unlike today's refitted yachts.
Ketch or cutter rigging, center cockpit , spacious aft and bow cabins with separate toilet and shower, moderate draft, rudder and propeller protected by a skeg, built-in keel (without bolts), everything for safe navigation on the seas and oceans. T
his yacht will be built by Dutch specialists, the final layout and specification will be specified at the time of order.
- fully enclosed wheelhouse for sailing in all weathers
- partially protected cockpit with wheelhouse roof and sides
- rigid bimini roof to protect the entire cockpit from the sun or rain
- aluminum welded hull and deck with 3 watertight bulkheads
- watertight rudder box for safety reasons
- watertight forepeak and anchorage drawer
- separate compartments for batteries and pumps
- built-in keel (without bolts) with a moderate draft of 2 m
- improved heat and sound insulation of the hull 100 mm
- significant storage volume
- standard Yanmar 110 hp diesel engine with shaft and thrust bearing
- 2 fuel tanks with drain plug and water separator
- 5 kW diesel generator
- diesel air heater in saloon
- diesel stove in galley (without gas) + second electric cooker
- aluminum Selden mast and rigging with reliable reefing system
- Selden electric furlers for genoa and staysail
- mainsail with full battens
- electric sheet winches
- deck anchor winch with capstan for the second anchor line
- B&G electronics
- Icom VHF radio station with remote control in the cockpit
- charger 220/12V/100A + inverter 12/220V/2kW
- life raft for 6-10 people